Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Strossen View Post
    Anyone picking Felix?

Being a good guy and a grip guy, I root for Andrew. Felix, in my opinion, has the edge. I think that he will win the RT and Axle, and that there may be others in between he and Andrew on those events. Andrew will beat Mark in the Silver Bullet, and probably the Medley, but I don't think Felix will be that many places behind. Wrist Roller...who knows?

I think it will be a good contest to watch, and maybe there will be someone in that group who will surprise us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Corlett View Post
      Being a good guy and a grip guy, I root for Andrew. Felix, in my opinion, has the edge. I think that he will win the RT and Axle, and that there may be others in between he and Andrew on those events. Andrew will beat Mark in the Silver Bullet, and probably the Medley, but I don't think Felix will be that many places behind. Wrist Roller...who knows?

I think it will be a good contest to watch, and maybe there will be someone in that group who will surprise us.

Mike -

I'm kind of surprised that this hasn't generate more discussion because to me this is a promoter's dream and it will do more to showcase grip strength than any contest I can think of: Felix vs. Durniat, Durniat vs. Felix . . . call it what you will, but this is going to be quite a showdown at the LA FitExpo.

Comment

I'm excited to see Steve Schmidt lift, I've seen his Axle lift 440# in the past. Likewise, Josh Thigpen is a freak athlete with everything he does. Should be a great day for grip sport. I land in LA tomorrow at 11am

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Durniat View Post
          I'm excited to see Steve Schmidt lift, I've seen his Axle lift 440# in the past. Likewise, Josh Thigpen is a freak athlete with everything he does. Should be a great day for grip sport. I land in LA tomorrow at 11am
          Getting my car serviced today. Got new tires a month ago. Will be there 10 minutes before the Rules are read. It is going to be a good one.

Comment

There are several "dark horse" guys in there that are unknown to me in these events. We have history on a few guys but who knows - we could have a big surprise coming. Daniel Reinhard is going to be interesting as well - he'll be giving away an easy 100# to some of these guys. But I think he'll surprise people with what he can do in some of the areas. He may actually help out the "sport" aspect more than anyone else by being a "normal" human being among all the giants.

Comment

Durniat vs. Felix: Grip-Strength Showdown

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/ope..._Showdown.html

Comment

I'm very interested to see the results of this contest. Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                X