No announcement yet.

The 2016 Arnold Strongman Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I can piece together. ... Hall 1,026; Shaw 1,021; Pritchett 1,006; Thor 974, Lalas 915, Big Z 891. Shivlyakov may have beaten Z but I'm not sure. No info on Savitinov, Lysenko, or Kieliszkowski.

Also, I can't find any info on the log at all.

I'll post more if I can find it. Anyone else found anything?

Comment

Hi Scotty, here are the results thus far.
      http://imgur.com/QbGYGpV

Comment

Thanks Eloi! Close once again.

Comment

Comment

The report is that Zydrunas won his 8th Arnold Strongman Classic. Shaw takes 2nd Vytautas takes third.

I do not know Shaw's time in the Frame Carry. He just had to finish the ramp to win I thought. I hope he's not injured.

Congratulations to the Big Z once again!

Nice to see Lalas back and looking good.
            watch out for Kieliszkowski he took 4th and looks impressive.

Comment

Thankfully I don't think Shaw is injured. ..just finished round about 5th in the final event.
              Last edited by Scotty Blyly; 03-05-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Scotty, Big Z got 4 with 451, Lalas got one. On the frame Z was 13 sec, Lalas 14.27, Thor 14.31, Shaw was 5th with 18.12

Big Z mentions tearing a muscle in his back two weeks ago.

Comment

Big Z, he always amazes me...
                  ------
                  Dave

Comment

Until he retires it will remain unwise to count him out of a contest. He just keeps getting points until the end. Strength, professionalism, and durability.

Comment

Good videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRn...aiK_9Eg/videos
                      "Action cures fear"

Comment

Congratulations to Big Z, I doubt anyone would have given him a chance of winning The Arnold Classic going into the last event, if this is his final time competing in The Arnold Classic then what a way to go, just confirms even more that he's the best of all time.

From what I've heard Big Z competed with a muscle tear in his back, Brian Shaw has injured his hamstring, possibly a tear & Ed Hall has been recovering from a tricep injury and it flared up again causing his withdrawal.

No confirmation on when WSM is yet, normally the rumour mill builds up a bit around The Arnold's.

Comment

Massively impressed with Lalas making the podium after so long out of the sport. Hopefully everyone will be relatively injury for WSM (whenever it may be.) I think Shaw and Z will go in as the favourites but what with Lalas back, Thor, Hall and Kieliszkowski (hopefully he'll get an invite) we will have quite a comp.

Comment

Working...
                          X