No announcement yet.

Crushing an unopened soda can

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great explanation for a 'messy' subject haha. Thanks Joe. I still need to save up a little and purchase the Get a Grip DVD to see this action.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Hench View Post
      Great explanation for a 'messy' subject haha. Thanks Joe. I still need to save up a little and purchase the Get a Grip DVD to see this action.

Thanks, Chuck,

Yeah, it's messy business - you could get a little on ya. Beer isn't nearly as sticky as those sodas. The first can I burst was a cola, or some [email protected]%#ed thing, out of a machine at work. A feller challenged me with it. Maybe the challenge got me going. That thing split into two pieces - around the middle, like two little cups. It was very brief and very overdone (bad attitude). I was a sticky mess the rest of the day.

Comment

Well, it’s been almost five years since I asked the king to share this secret or trick. He posted that he would “... … round up the information … …”. It would be nice if he would do this before one of us tips over from old age. I’ve always relied on brute force – and lots of it – to burst cans, but still would like to know the secret.

What about it, Richard?
        What’s the secret, or trick, to bursting a beer so violently that the explosion sounds like a gunshot and can be heard echoing through the hills?

Perhaps, an emissary could resolve this situation. Could someone gain an audience with his eminence, and ask him to share his wisdom on this can bursting secret or trick? If anyone can get this vital information, I would really appreciate seeing it posted here.

Thanks,
        Kinney
        Last edited by Joe Kinney; 07-24-2019, 02:00 PM. Reason: formatting and composition

Comment

Working...
        X