Milo has ended.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo has ended.

Very sad to see that yesterday that the final issue of Milo has been published. What a great magazine it has been and it has stayed true to the course unlike many other magazines. I hate to see it go but I can understand why. Thank you Randall Strossen for staying true to your stated values and for publishing for twenty five years the world's finest strength publication. It has been quite a ride.

Dr. Strossen,

I want to personally thank you for the quality publication you put out over the last "quarter-decade". A labor of love, not only for you, but for us.
    And to send it free these last few years shows your kindness/generosity. I remember first subscribing back in the 90's,and it feels like it was yesterday unfortunately.
    (Time flies much too fast).

Thanks for all you do,and all you've done, it means a lot to a lot of us iron-game fanatics!

~Dave
    ------
    Dave

Comment

Dr. Strossen,
      Congratulations on the 25th anniversary of MILO but I'm very sorry it's come to an end. After I started subscribing in 1998, I began ordering all the back issues so I wouldn't miss out on anything. Now, thanks to your generosity in sending me free issues the past few years, I have every single issue and they are worth far more than whatever I've spent on them. Twenty five years is the silver anniversary but you truly deserve the gold medal. MILO was, by far, the best strength publication out there. Thank you and God bless you.
      http://www.strengthoftheword.com

Comment

Sad to hear .I'm also grateful for the free issues I've received . It was always a pleasant surprise and they were great to read and enjoy the photography. MILO was unparalleled with the topics at hand.

Comment

Working...
        X