Free Milo magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Milo magazine

Does anybody know why I might have received a free Milo magazine? A card inserted in the package says that because of my "Select Status at Ironmind" I have received it. I haven't ordered any product from Ironmind for years and am surprised I even get a catalog.

Because Dr. Strossen and Elizabeth are great people. I actually bought the issue, they canceled my order and sent me a free one.
    You dont see stuff like that too often in this day & age...
    ------
    Dave

Comment

A very nice gift from Randall Strossen. Excellent photography and a healthy dose of interesting, relevant articles. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Franzenburg View Post
        Does anybody know why I might have received a free Milo magazine? A card inserted in the package says that because of my "Select Status at Ironmind" I have received it. I haven't ordered any product from Ironmind for years and am surprised I even get a catalog.
        Dear Karl: This is Elizabeth Hammond from IronMind. Rest assured that you are customer with special status at IronMind! We hope that you enjoy the complimentary issue of MILO. However, we do not wish annoy customers by mailing catalogs or other materials they do not wish to receive and are happy to take any IronMind customer off mailing status - and we have made this note in your file as well. If you ever change your mind and wish to receive mailings again, just let us know. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your IronMind products.

Comment

Thank you for the free issue, I truely appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Hope View Post
            Thank you for the free issue, I truely appreciate it.
            Brian -

You are very welcome—hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Must be nice! The MILO publication is still out of my budget, but it's one of the best publications around.

Comment

I didn't say I didn't appreciate it. I thought it must have been some kind of a mistake. Certainly there are more deserving, and regular, Ironmind customers.

Comment

Randy, thank you for the MILO magazine that just arrived. I still get excited when I receive anything from Ironmind, and most definitely look forward to my reading session this evening.

Comment

This is a fantastic issue from what I've read thus far. One of these days I'll contribute something again, as I terribly miss writing.

Comment

Working...
                    X