Blue Jeans for Squatters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Jeans for Squatters

The past few years have brought me a lot of PR's, which in turn have brought me a lot of happiness. But it's been about four years since I've been able to wear blue jeans. I used to wear Levi's 569's, but even they -- even if I go up two sizes above my waist -- won't fit over my quads and glutes anymore. Does anybody know if there are any blue jean manufacturers that make jeans extra loose around the seat and thighs? And if you're reading this, Randall, and you think it's time for IronMind to strike out into the world of blue jeans, I will be your first customer!

Have you tried Bullhead brand from PacSun? I naturally have tree trunk ls for legs and these are the only jeans for 10 years that have fit me reasonably well. I haven't needed to buy jeans in a couple years so I'm not sure if they Still have the exact cuts that would fit you. But it's worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie Whitehead View Post
      The past few years have brought me a lot of PR's, which in turn have brought me a lot of happiness. But it's been about four years since I've been able to wear blue jeans. I used to wear Levi's 569's, but even they -- even if I go up two sizes above my waist -- won't fit over my quads and glutes anymore. Does anybody know if there are any blue jean manufacturers that make jeans extra loose around the seat and thighs? And if you're reading this, Randall, and you think it's time for IronMind to strike out into the world of blue jeans, I will be your first customer!
      Richie -

Thanks much for the vote of confidence, but I'd flunk out on the blue jeans:

Years ago, John Brookfield asked me how come I could lift the Inver Stone the second time I tried it, but not the first.

"I was wearing Levi 501s the first time and couldn't bend my legs enough," I explained. "The next time I made sure I was wearing shorts."

Comment

Working...
      X