Jack Shanks and Jim Splaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Shanks and Jim Splaine

What is known about the strength background of these two remarkable gentlemen?
    Googling doesn't seem to turn up much.
    On ignore list:
    Sam Scott, Kim Wood, Dave Murray

Hello Magnus,
    Jack is a wonderful man who is retired as a policeman and resides in Belfast, Ireland. Please see my article about him in a prior Milo which tells of his background and accomplishments. There are some remarkable photos as well.

Bill

Comment

If I remember correctly, there is a photo of Shanks lifting cars by their bumpers out there somewhere.

Comment

Hi Travis,
        Yes, in the Milo article. He had a car in each hand with girls sitting on top of the cars. Great photo.
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Crawford View Post
          Hello Magnus,
          Jack is a wonderful man who is retired as a policeman and resides in Belfast, Ireland. Please see my article about him in a prior Milo which tells of his background and accomplishments. There are some remarkable photos as well.

Bill
          Thanks Bill!
          I will order the issue (Mar -09).
          On ignore list:
          Sam Scott, Kim Wood, Dave Murray

Comment

Hi Magnus, thank you for the interest in my Dad and Jim who are indeed two remarkable men! Bill's article on dad is great. I've just joined this forum but have previously read a lot of the threads here and thoroughly enjoyed them!
            Last edited by Stevie Shanks; 10-29-2015, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X